'Never work with children or animals' - or so the old adage goes - yet somehow I've spent a decent chunk of my career doing both! As a Producer I'm always looking to innovate, and enjoy the challenge of taking a complex creative concept and making it a reality.
I'm a Producer by name, but jack-of-all-trades might be more apt - my skill-set covers brand strategy, ideation, content creation, copywriting, directing, project management and client service. I have a strong grasp of the animation and 3D modelling process from my time at Cartoon Network (London), and this experience is valuable when working on visual projects with heavy VFX requirements.
Sure, I enjoy having the chance to manage a project from inception to completion, but I also have the ability to jump into a project regardless of what stage it's at and get it done (and yes, 'sh*t show' is a legitimate stage!) I also can work on projects that don't even exist yet! If you're pitching, and need someone who can troubleshoot the costs/logistics of production - actually sussing the making of the thing you are saying you can make - then I'm your gal.I enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, value relationships and the creative vision and am a diplomatic and enthusiastic addition to any team.
But don't just trust my word - I have an established track record working with clients and brands such as; Lego, Mattel, Coca Cola, Cadbury, Nestle, Vodafone, Samsung, General Mills, Pita Pit, Wendy's, VO5, 20th Century Fox, GlaxoSmithKline, Heineken, Ford, Audi. I've also worked on projects for charities like Women's Refuge and Foster Hope. Let me add your brand to this list!
I'm best known for...
Making challenging creative concepts a reality!
Senior Creative Producer / 2012 - 2017 / Mediaworks
Responsible for the strategic development and production of integrated concepts across Mediaworks assets, including TV, radio and digital platforms.
- Solely managed costs, schedules, resource selection and allocation, and supervised all aspects of planning and execution through to delivery.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders to conceptualise and produce compelling content that delivered on agreed objectives, operating as the key point of contact and support throughout.
- Managed multiple, high-visibility projects simultaneously, to ensure that they were delivered on time and to budget
Freelance On Air and Digital Producer / 2010 - 2012 / London & Auckland
Generated and pitched compelling creative solutions for channels, brands and advertisers including TVNZ, Turner Marketing, Specific Media, Cartoon Network & Lucas Arts.
- Project managed freelance designers, production managers and studio crew.
- Managed web builds, online apps & games, ad banners and other online media
TV & Digital Producer / 2006 - 2009 / Turner Broadcasting, London
Turner is a news and entertainment television network, owned by Time Warner International. Turner broadcasts in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the world
- Project managed, directed studio and location shoots. Managed all aspects of pre and post-production, including technical delivery.
- Selected and directed animators, motion graphic designers and web designers.
- Produced international campaigns with localisation requirements, including subtitles.
- Oversaw the creation of complementary online content, including games. Worked closely with external suppliers to provide copy and assets.
Industries I know well
Mediums I know well
Honours & awards
CAANZ Media Awards 2016 Vodafone: VNZMAs Snapchat Campaign
Best Use of Content - Finalist
CAANZ Media Awards 2013 Kapiti: You Choose Movie
Best Launch - Silver
CAANZ Media Awards 2012 MediaWorks TV - The Block NZ
Best Collaboration - Silver
Promax UK 2011 Ubisoft Rabbids Sales Reel
Best Long Form or Marketing Tape – Nominee
Campaign Media Awards 2010 TMI for Mattel: Hot Wheels
Best Retail and Home Shopping Campaign – Nominee
UK Media Week Awards 2008 GlaxoSmithKline for Aquafresh: The Nurdles
Media Idea Medium – GOLD/Sales Pitch Medium – GOLD
Bachelor of Communication Studies – Major in Creative Advertising: Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand