As an experienced digital and ecommerce writer and online content producer from London, UK I have a demonstrated history of working in the outdoors sector of the apparel & fashion industry and travel industry. With the ability to create engaging and fun copy, weave in SEO keywords that don't obstruct the flow of the prose, and take on a variety of tones relevant to your brand, I am passionate about creating compelling, yet easily digestible, copy.
With 5 years experience working professionally in creative content & writing and a passion for the great outdoors, adventure travel and sustainability I can offer knowledge in these areas with the enthusiasm to learn more and hope to create a great working relationship.
Mobile user focused content
Online Content Producer / Aug 2016 - Jan 2018 / Deckers Outdoors
• Closely collaborating with the online marketing team, trading team and brand team to ensure our visions & goals are aligned.
• Managing the content calendar for trade and finitely planning all site content and content switches seasonally. Working closely with the buying and product teams to align on product and category focus.
• Forming relationships with our offshore web developers based in Kolkata, India.
• Managing web developer priorities for onsite content and eCRM for all Deckers brands; continually reviewing and implementing new ways to ensure the workload is dealt with efficiently.
• Aligning with business goals to become a mobile focused brand. Working on test plans and new content ideas bridging with UX design to create mobile user focused content.
• Learning and working in the back end of our site platform, Demandware
Online Copywriter & Content Creator / Aug 2015 - Aug 2016 / Surfdome.com
• Producing copy and content for a global e-commerce site.
• Regularly contributing original articles to the Fashion and Lifestyle blog to support new collections and current affairs in the action sports and youth lifestyle sector.
• Creating descriptions for products, including blurbs and product content bullet points, to assist sales ensuring copy is suited for SEO.
• Creative copywriting for marketing campaigns including mailers and landing pages.
• Liaising and communicating with the UX and graphic designers to guide image based content and ensure graphic copy works within image.
• Creating content strategy for marketing collections, seeing this through from concept to final blog articles. This includes setting up meetings and coordinating with guest bloggers, the team of in house copywriters and brands to create relevant and exciting content.
Industries I know well
Mediums I know well
Bucks New University Grade
BA (Hons) Textile & Surface Design Sep 2008 - Jun 2011
First Class Honors Foundation Diploma Art & Design