My background and experience have contributed to my all-round ability to put my hand to any type of work. I possess excellent attention to detail, am an enthusiastic problem solver and I believe that I work well within teams.
My primary skills lie in printed material, particularly annual reports and long copy brochures. I also have extensive experience in packaging, point-of-sale, way-finding and large scale installation projects.
My organisational skills see me able to complete tasks and co-ordinate teams to achieve an outcome to plan. Colleagues have always relied on me for my proofreading skills as I have an excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar.
I have always been a socially active member of any working environment and believe that this contributes to my ability to work well with colleagues at all levels.
Organisation of content; financial reporting, tables and graphs; editing and proofreading; pre-press production.
Experience in creating dielines as well as using and adapting existing dielines for production.
Able to adapt an approved design direction to various applications with the direction of a Designer or Art Director.
I will always look for the best way to achieve an outcome and offer alternatives where I can see a better option. If it's not a busy day or I'm waiting for work, I'll be the one unloading the company dishwasher, or organising the stationery cupboard!
I'm best known for...
12 Annual and 11 Interim Annual Reports for Genesis Energy; IPO Document and associated documents (including the Annual Report) for Fonterra's Share Float, 2012; further Annual Reporting for all of Fonterra sections of business from 2012 to 2017; part of the team at Designworks that brought the new Fonterra HQ experience to life in their new building in Auckland, 2016.
Senior Graphic Artist / July 2006 to October 2017 / Designworks, Auckland
- Joined as a Graphic Artist and became Studio Manager in 2009 running the production studio, including trafficking work and managing staff and freelancers as well as being a Senior Graphic Artist, until the end of 2014.
- Speciality in Annual Reports and long copy brochures and publications. Also fully competent in packaging, corporate communications, large and small-scale installation material and wayfinding.
- Main clients include Fonterra, NZMP, Genesis, The Warehouse, Air New Zealand, Tourism New Zealand and Silver Fern Farms.
Graphic Artist / November 1998 to March 2005 / Colenso BBDO, Auckland
- Worked as a Mac Operator at Colenso Advertising in Auckland.
- My main client was Bank of New Zealand and I produced all of their collateral and print advertising material, acting in conjunction with the client to be their brand ambassador.
- Other clients included Goodman Fielder, Air New Zealand, TV3 and Tip Top.
Industries I know well
Food and Beverage
Mediums I know well
Specialise in printed material including packaging and corporate documents; and physical installations including exhibitions and way-finding.
My experience in the industry has seen me complete various training and courses over the years.