Do you have a mix of design & art direction skills? Take your proven design ability and success to new realms in this Senior Graphic Designer.
This leading retail brand is on the hunt for their next super-star Graphic Designer to join their growing team. Join a high-energy in-house studio delivering the latest in all things fashion, homewares, and beauty. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, they are passionate about leading the ever-changing world of retail in their space.
Are you a talented and highly conceptual designer with great relationship management skills, up to speed with the latest communication trends in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, and style? Do you know and love the world of retail and want to take the next exciting step up in your creative career?
If this role sounds like you then do not hesitate, APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 7 years of conceptual graphic design experience
- Experience in either retail, homewares, fashion, wellbeing, and beauty industries hugely advantageous
- Drive Art Direction and Innovation - creatively push industry brand and comms boundaries to new heights
- Understand local & global competitive landscape, trends & markets
- Design and development from concept to delivery of advertising and campaign collateral including print and digital collateral
- Collaborate with internal teams across marketing, studio, and visual merchandising
- Conceptualise and design campaign themes, various marketing collateral, and in-store activations
- High-level understanding of print production, studio management, visual & digital merchandising
- Develop in-store POS campaign concepts and ensure they’re on brand and within budget
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience playing the part of Art Director with stylists and photographers
- Pro stakeholder management (print suppliers, in-house brand/marketing teams, specialist freelancers, juniors, etc)
- Strong on design systems and processes
- Able to share and articulate information, ideas and expectations clearly
- Tertiary qualified (Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions, and the customer experience
- Loves creativity, fashion, and all things beautiful
- Sociable - great relationship management skills
- Eager to learn & grow as a leader - handles and delivers constructive feedback well
- Sociable & fun in-house studio
- Staff discount & perks
If this role sounds like you then apply through our website or e-mail me at [email protected] with a copy of your CV & a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position.