Alice is a passionate designer living in Auckland, NZ.
Alice grew up in Wanganui and moved to Wellington to study Design. She graduated with a Bachelor of Design, majoring in Interior Architecture from Victoria University of Wellington in 2010 (with honours), and a Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design from Massey University in 2011.
Since then Alice has practiced design on a wide range of projects, which have included installation design, print design, branding, advertising and marketing.
Graphic Designer / April 2017 – January 2018 / Mossgreen-Webb's
- Manage and deliver the overall design, production and distribution of all design material for the organisation.
- Work closely with the Business Manager and department heads to implement marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Working with and developing the company’s brand for all marketing materials including catalogues, print and online collateral.
- Liaising with Heads of Department to determine their requirements and budget, obtaining print and advertising quotes for discussion.
- Advising on strategies to reach a particular audience or communicate an idea or message.
- Proofing of all print and online advertising and marketing material
- Coordinating production and distribution of print and online advertising and marketing collateral including co-ordination with different printing companies
- Directing freelance designers during tight production times
- Editing and colour correcting photography of artwork, decorative art material, jewellery, wine, cars and automobilia.
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer / May 2013 - May 2017 / ECC New Zealand
- Keeping the ECC website up to date.
- Design, create and manage all tactical advertising aimed at retail sales promotion in newspaper, magazines, online, radio and other media channels.
- Design and create brochures and advertisements for Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch showrooms from conception through to completion including managing the print process.
- Assist with the organisation of in-store events, designing invitations, (both digital and print),
- Promote the Milan Furniture Fair through assisting with the publication of the Milan Report, video, flyers and website features
- Create newsletters and e-marketing material.
- Create online advertisements, animated GIFs and EDMs
- Manage and promote ECC social media
Client Liason/Lighting Consultant / May 2011 - Apr 2013 / ECC New Zealand
- Creating lighting plans for clients ·Looking after the Retail Showroom. This includes looking after customers, keeping the showroom in a tidy and presentable condition, organising events and creating unique window displays
Industries I know well
Mediums I know well
Digital – advertising
Victoria University of Wellington
Bachelors Degree: Bachelor of Design; Interior Architecture (Hons)
Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Design (Visual Communication Design)