My name is Anton an enthusiastic graphic designer with 2 years of design experience, and I'm always seeking new opportunities. Over the past few years I have gained valuable design skills working across a range of diverse clients, which has armed me with skills transferable to future jobs. A passion to create fresh and original design while still ensuring key objectives are met. Good communicator with ability to dissect a brief and insure all parties are aligned to in turn produce the best outcome for the client.
I enjoy creative print, production, brand and identity, advertising and social media work. I really look forward to tackling challenges and look to create effective and aesthetic answers that communicate well.
Social Media Assets
Junior Graphic Designer / August 2015 – June 2017 / Edelman
- Worked with a number of big clients across a range of disciplines, including Unilever, Dove, Shell, Microsoft, Xbox, Heineken
- Designed brand identities, logos, infographics, social media assets, print work, presentations and more
- Worked as part of a team to provide support and assets for large pitch presentations
- Put in extra hours and prioritised workload to turn around high priority pieces of work in a short time frame when required
- Developed strong and trusted relationships with key departments to ensure smooth workflow
Graphic Design Intern / June 2015 – August 2015 / Edelman
- Provided support for other members of the team including helping out with basic layout design, social media assets, flowing copy in to existing templates etc.
Industries I know well
Mediums I know well
United Institute of Technology
Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design