Hello, I have recently returned to New Zealand after living and working in London for the past 13 years.
The bulk of my time in London I worked as a Creative Artworker, predominantly within the packaging industry but I also have a wealth of experince in general print, window & vehicle graphics, key visuals, billboards and logo suites and physical mock ups.
I’m currently seeking new challenges and opportunities within the industry here in Auckland.
Senior Creative Artworker (Freelance) / June 2017 - February 2019 / JKR
Working within the in-house artwork team in collaboration with design on a variety of projects including packaging and brand identity on brands including Mars inc, Leffe, Budwiser, Heinz.
Senior Creative Artworker (Freelance) / January 2018 - June 2018 / Williams Murray Hamm
Worked with WMH Adaptive on the Tesco UK packaging redesign and Waitrose Xmas 2018 campaigns.
Senior Creative Artworker (Freelance) / 2008 - 2017 / M&S
- Working with designers of all levels to translate their designs across various formats to artwork ready files, on time, to brief and in line with corporate guidelines. - Managing multiple jobs, reacting with pace to any changes of brief or workload.
- Responsible for retouching, visualising, proof checking and the management of quality of all final outputs.
- Working with the head of production and account handling teams in delivering files in addition to liaising closely with suppliers and printers to ensure deadlines are met and that material is printed to the highest possible quality.
- Assisting with all general design studio administrative and general digital housekeeping duties.
- Mock Up Artist
- Creating realistic high quality physical mock-ups for press showings and presentations of large campaigns
Industries I know well
2001-2002 | Media Design School | Auckland, New Zealand
Diploma in 3D Computer Animation and Visual Effects
1997-2000 | Otago University | Dunedin, New Zealand
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Design Studies