Passionate about design and fascinated with how people interact with design. A British designer with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Digital Media Design with over three year’s experience working in a creative agency and a multidisciplinary team of marketeers, designers and developers. A creative thinker who can execute imaginative ideas that capture people's attention.
I'm best known for...
In my gap year, I cycled with a team of 5 people across America from New York to San Francisco. Cycling a total of 3,765 miles and raising over £20,000 for Help for Heroes in the summer of 2011.
Mid-Weight Graphic & Brand Designer / 2015 - 2017 / Westside London
- Working alongside senior designers and lead creatives in a fast-paced design agency in the heart of London. With an abundance of exciting and challenging briefs, I swiftly moved up from junior to midweight, where I lead projects and supported others.
- My days consisted of liaising with clients and juggling multiple jobs at a time. Projects ranging from web design, print design, UX/UI design, editorial work, branding and creative conceptual work.
- Skills: Adobe Creative Suite / brand design / conceptual thinking / communication & multi-tasking / liaising with clients / working to tight deadlines / heading projects / graphic design / artworking
Junior Graphic Designer / 2014 - 2015 / Tabl.com
- Working as part of a growing multidisciplinary start up, I gained experience over an exciting range of challenging briefs. This included print based and digital design for event promotion, as well as internal brand guideline and investor presentation document design.
- Skills: Adobe Creative Suite / editorial layout / artworking / brand design / wider brand strategy / web design / print design / infographics / wireframes / team work & multi-tasking.
Intern Designer / 2013 / Thefood.com
- I enjoyed working in a small fast-paced design team under the head of design & UX. This was a great opportunity for me to receive mentoring and support in the transition stage following graduation.
- I provided support on a variety of graphic, web and UX projects, learning the importance of user-centred design and research techniques.
- Skills: Adobe Creative Suite / InVision prototyping / Omnigraffle / Communication & teamwork, sketching and skamping ideas / wider brand strategy, storytelling & user-centred design techniques / wireframing / UI & UX design.
Mediums I know well
Web / Print / Conceptial / Branding
2011 - 2014 / Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media Design / University of Brighton
OCR Certificate - Distinction | Initial Text Processing
A-Levels | Media Studies - Photography - PE