Mike is a freelance videographer whose passion is creating top-quality content in a range of different formats. Having worked largely as a freelancer/in-house director and videographer for various production companies and advertising agencies, he has experience producing a wide range of content in different contexts.
From larger talent-based commercials through to smaller factual projects, his focus has always been on producing top quality content throughout his career whilst enjoying the challenges of catering to the requirements of various stakeholders. With a unique eye for content and story and over 10 years of experience in the industry, he is truly an asset to any project looking to create distinct and compelling video content.
Freelance Director, Writer, Videographer & Editor / 2012 - Present / Self-Employed
- Writing and directing television commercials, narrative/factual content, music/fashion videos.
- A mixture of in-house and freelance work for production companies and agencies, working on projects from large international brands through to small independent fashion labels.
- Experience in creative document production such as scripts, proposals, treatments.
- Responsible for implementation/creation/interpretation of creative visions over campaigns for brands, advertising agencies and other clients.
- Strong communication skills for leading filming crew on set and location, collaborating with a cast, and understanding abstract needs/requirements for clients.
- Experience writing, shooting, lighting and editing content on a wide range of different equipment for various projects and clients. Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of filmmaking.
- Videography experience responsible for and creating content in a total wrap around capacity, from storyboards to final deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere, Audition, After Effects and Photoshop, as well as film production processes.
2012 - 2014
Bachelor of Performing Arts, majoring in Directing