Nina is an experienced Writer and Beauty Editor with extensive experience working full time within the media industry. Nina has experience writing about food, events and new openings, lifestyle and fashion, interviews, opinion pieces and sponsored content for local and international brands. For close to three years, Nina has run the beauty and wellness sections of FashioNZ as a Beauty Editor & has really found her passion in writing about lifestyle, beauty and wellness.
With experience across writing news articles, editorial articles, digital articles, opinion pieces and sponsored advertorial articles, Nina is a talented writer who is able to adapt her style and tone to a range of audiences and subject matters.
Beauty Editor / 2018 - Present / FashioNZ
- Nina currently runs the beauty and wellness sections of the FashioNZ website. She writes all of the beauty and wellness content, with news stories, beauty articles, wellness articles, interviews and advertorial sponsored content. She also attends beauty events and launches on behalf of FashioNZ.
- FashioNZ is the official online media partner with NZFW - At Fashion Week, she spends most of my time backstage, writing about the beauty looks for the runway shows.
- She also creates sponsored advertorial content for New Zealand and international brands beauty and wellness brands
Contributing Editorial Writer / 2020 - Present / The Beauty Book
- Nina is currently a contributing Editorial Writer for The Beauty Book, working with the Editor, Helene Ravlich to write informative articles on beauty, wellness and health topic
Contributing Editorial Writer / 2018 - 2019 / Sauce
- Nina was a contributing writer for Sauce Magazine, writing opinion pieces, beauty roundups, reviews, interviews and sponsored content
Industries I know well
Fashion, Events, Lifestyle, Beauty
Bachelor of Art
Auckland University of Technology