Noemie is a talented Graphic Designer and Illustrator, who, after gaining experience internationally as a designer, based herself in Auckland. With creative work that has been seen across Spain, Australia and New Zealand, she's driven to take on new design challenges and make brands that are memorable.
With a particular interest in minimalist design, she has found a personal passion for illustrating maps and creating vectorial geometric designs. Her creative skills span the breadth of editorial, web, print and brand identity, with experience working across a range of industries.
Exhibition Graphic Designer / Illustrator / Jun 2019 - Present / Art of Fact
Auckland, New Zealand
- Art of Fact is a visitor experience and exhibition design practice, who create story-telling environments for museums and private-sector clients. The projects all feature a close integration of 2D design, 3D design and digital design.
- Working alongside the two practice Directors, she creates designs utilising a range of skills and styles to suit the needs of the project. This includes original illustration (2D), spatial rendering (3D), digital interactive creation and presenting architectural designs.
- Some of the projects she's been involved in include: Time Tripper in Queenstown, M+ Mediatheque in Hong Kong, Museum of Cricket in Wellington, Australian Museum in Sydney, Papakura Museum, Museum of Cricket in Wellington, Eden Project (UK and NZ), Waitangi Estate, Chelsea Bay.
Freelance Graphic Designer / Illustrator / Mar 2019 - Present / Self-Employed
- Freelance assignments at several creative agencies and companies around Auckland, including: Chemistry Interactive (Ad), Skycity, Spur (Media), True (Ad), Principals (Brand),The Brandery (Brand), Radiation, Uno Loco (Media), Inspire Group (E-learning), Anthem (PR)
- Support their creative teams to deal with work overflows, designing print and digital pieces for multiple brands such as Skycity, Auckland Council, Vodafone, Auckland Brand, Fonterra, Caltex, Samsung, IAG, Kiwibank, State Insurance, Metlifecare, AIA, Air New Zealand.
Graphic Designer / Aug 2017 - Oct 2018 / Fluid Visual Communications
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Working with a range of clients creating designs across print and digital
Industries I know well
ESNE Design School
2009 - 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia and Graphic Design