During the past decade Sandrine has developed an impressive reputation building consistent, responsive websites for all kinds of clients. She’s worked at a bevy of well-respected digital agencies and departments throughout France, Australia and New Zealand including TBWA Paris, Sydney’s Orchard Marketing and Pixelfusion, Shift and Digital Arts Network in Auckland.
She’s got the technical knowledge and hands-on coding experience to deliver high-functioning websites fit for any purpose. She’s shown top digital agencies and big-name corporates that she can build websites that look and perform perfectly on a multitude of devices. At Pixelfusion alone, she worked on retail sites (Onceit), multi-media heavy sites (Flicks.co.nz owned by Vista Group) and Not For Profit websites (Shave For A Cure and The Royal NZ Foundation for the Blind where her work was an Onya Best Accessibility Winner). She was also the Lead Developer on the Tourism New Zealand account at Digital Arts Network.
In a field where the devil really is in the details, Sandrine has a fastidious eye and takes pride in only delivering quality code that has been thoroughly tested.
Accessibility Consultant / Sep 2020 - Present / Access Advisors
Auckland, New Zealand
Senior Freelance Front End Developer / Aug 2011 - Present / Self Employed
Senior Front End Developer / May 2015 - Aug 2020 / Digital Arts Network Auckland
Lead front-end developer of Tourism New Zealand
- Implementation of complete redesign with a focus on modularity, consistency and responsive
- UX design and development of new interactive features (ie: "near me" map, wishlist)
- Integration of PureNZ campaigns (ie: 360 videos with Nikon, NZ by James Cameron, 15 years of Middle Earth, Good Morning World)
- Advising on UI and UX choices for consistency and sustainability
- Design, prototyping, and development of the mobile menu
- Development of a pattern library and documentation of architecture and coding conventions
- Other one-off projects include single-page integration and CMS based websites (Wordpress, Webflow)
Industries I know well
Arts & Culture
Food & Beverage