Our core group of exceptionally creative and digital talent
We have a lot of talent on our books but only a select few are asked to become Professional Members. They are highly skilled and cherish their creative independence – exactly the freelancers our clients want to work on their business. They have the experience, skills and the right attitude to get things done at the highest level.
That’s why we do everything we can to make their lives simpler and more productive. We know they can be relied upon to deliver, so we give them the preferential treatment they deserve to keep their careers moving forward.
What do Pro-Members look like?
• Creative Excellence — An award-winning portfolio that is recognised.
• Multi-Skilled — Skilled in more than one profession.
• Creatively Rounded — Participates in the wider creative community.
• Business Minded — Understands the business side of being creative.
• True Experience — Minimum 4 years commercial experience.
• A Strong Personality — Confident in their thinking, views, and opinions.
What do Pro-Members receive?
If you think you have what it takes or you want a bit more information on being a professional member of The Pond, contact Catherine Holland
Over 150 of NZ's leading corporate businesses trust our advice when it comes to building the right team. Talk...
Auckland | Wellington | Christchurch | Dunedin | Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Adelaide | Perth | Singapore | Hong Kong | And Everywhere In Between